This website has a photograph of every parish Church in the former county of Clwyd, created in 1974 by merging the historic counties of Flintshire, most of Denbighshire
and the eastern part of Merionethshire.
However - some parishes have daughter Churches; and, in general, photographs of these daughter Churches are not included on this website at the moment.
Select a county ...
For up-to-date information about the parishes of north-east Wales, please refer to the
Diocese of St. Asaph section of the Church in Wales website.
Historically, the Diocese of St Asaph extended across the border into Shropshire. However, following disestablishment of the Anglican Church in Wales on 31 March 1920, the Shropshire parishes of Criftins, Hengoed, Kinnerley, Knockin, Llanyblodwel, Llanymynech, Melverley, Morton, Oswestry, St. Martin's, Selattyn, Trefonen, Weston Rhyn and Whittington were transferred from the Diocese of St. Asaph to the English Diocese of Lichfield.