Cymdeithas Hanes Teuluoedd Clwyd
Clwyd Family History Society
Clwyd FHS

Clwyd Churches

Broughton (Flintshire)
Brychdyn (Sir y Fflint)
Broughton Parish Church
St. Mary
Santes Fair
Ordnance Survey Reference:
SJ 343640
Listed:
Grade II*
Pre-1974 county:
Flintshire
1974 to 1996 county:
Clwyd
Post-1996 county:
Flintshire

Broughton (Welsh: Brychdyn) is a constituent church in the Rectorial Benefice of Hawarden - it is not a separate parish.

St. Mary's church was consecrated by the Bishop of Chester on the 8th of September 1824. The chancel was added in 1876-1877.

• • •

For family history information about the church and parish, visit the GenUKI Broughton page.


This page was last revised 30th December 2012
Copyright © 2012 Clwyd Family History Society

REGISTERED CHARITY 512068