The church at Capel Garmon was originally a chapel of ease to Llanrwst, serving the townships of Garth Garmon and Tybrith Uchaf. Capel Garmon did not become a separate parish until 1927.
There have been a number of churches on this site since early times. The present building was consecrated on 11 November 1862. It was closed some years ago.
• • •
For family history information about the church and parish, visit the GENUKI Capel Garmon page.