Cymdeithas Hanes Teuluoedd Clwyd
Clwyd Family History Society
Clwyd FHS

Clwyd Churches

Coedpoeth
Coedpoeth Parish Church
St. Tudful
Santes Tudful
Ordnance Survey Reference:
SJ 282513
Listed:
-
Pre-1974 county:
Denbighshire
1974 to 1996 county:
Clwyd
Post-1996 county:
Wrexham

An iron church was opened in Coedpoeth on 16 June 1875. The new stone-built St. Tudful's church was consecrated on 11 August 1895, as a chapel of ease within the ecclesiastical parish of Minera.

• • •

For family history information about the church and parish, visit the GenUKI Coedpoeth page.


This page was last revised 9th February 2013
Copyright © 2012 Clwyd Family History Society

REGISTERED CHARITY 512068