Cymdeithas Hanes Teuluoedd Clwyd
Clwyd Family History Society
Clwyd FHS

Eglwysi

Churches

Esclusham
Esclys
Esclusham Parish Church
Holy Trinity
Y Drindod Sanctaidd
Cyf. AO/OS Ref.:
SJ 315486
Rhestredig/Listed:
Gradd/Grade II*
Cyn/Pre 1974:
Sir Ddinbych/Denbighshire
1974 - 1996:
Clwyd
Ers/Since 1996:
Wrecsam/Wrexham

The parish of Esclusham (Welsh: Esclys) was formed in 1879 from the townships of Erddig, Esclusham Below, and a portion of Esclusham Above.

The foundation stone of the church, in Rhostyllen, was laid on 24 October 1876, and it was consecrated on 12 September 1877, in the name of the Holy Trinity.


For family history information about the church and parish, visit the GenUKI Esclusham page.


Diweddarwyd y tudalen ddiwethaf 1af Awst 2014 - This page was last revised 1st August 2014
Hawlffraint © 2014 Cymdeithas Hanes Teuluoedd Clwyd - Copyright © 2014 Clwyd Family History Society

ELUSEN GOFRESTREDIG RHIF 512068 - REGISTERED CHARITY 512068