Y Drindod Sanctaidd
- Ordnance Survey Reference:
- SJ 316535S
- Grade II
- Pre-1974 county:
- 1974 to 1996 county:
- Post-1996 county:
The parish of Gwersyllt was created in November 1851, from parts
of the townships of Gwersyllt (formerly in the parish of
Gresford), and Stansty (formerly in
the parish of Wrexham).
The foundation stone of the new church was laid on 13 July 1850, and
the church was consecrated in the name of the Holy Trinity, on 25 July 1851.
• • •
For family history information about the church and parish, visit the
GenUKI Gwersyllt page.