Cymdeithas Hanes Teuluoedd Clwyd
Clwyd Family History Society
Clwyd FHS

Clwyd Churches

Llanfair Dyffryn Clwyd
Llanfair Dyffryn Clwyd Parish Church
St. Cynfarch & St. Mary
Sant Cynfarch & Santes Fair
Ordnance Survey Reference:
SJ 134555
Listed:
Grade II*
Pre-1974 county:
Denbighshire
1974 to 1996 county:
Clwyd
Post-1996 county:
Denbighshire

The ancient parish comprised the townships of Eyarth, Garthgynan, Derwen-Llanerch and Faenol.

The church was mentioned in the Norwich Taxation of 1254. It was restored in 1872, being re-opened on 8 August 1872.

• • •

For family history information about the church and parish, visit the GenUKI Llanfair Dyffryn Clwyd page.


This page was last revised 30th December 2012
Copyright © 2012 Clwyd Family History Society

REGISTERED CHARITY 512068