Nannerch is one of the ancient parishes of Flintshire, comprising the townships of Trellan, Trefechan, Trecwm and Tre Penbedw (the latter was in Denbighshire until the county boundary was moved in 1897).
The old church, which was dedicated to St. Mary, was demolished in 1852, and a new building was erected on the same site. The new church, which is dedicated to St. Michael and All Angels, was consecrated on 29 September 1853.
• • •
For family history information about the church and parish, visit the GenUKI Nannerch page.