Brynteg

Home > Churches > Brynteg

Exterior photograph of Brynteg church

St. Peter

Sant Pedr

Ordnance Survey Reference:

SJ 308524

Listed:

Grade II

Pre-1974 county:

Denbighshire

1974 to 1996 county:

Clwyd

Post-1996 county:

Wrexham

St. Peter's church in Brynteg was dedicated by the Bishop of St. Asaph on 1 May 1895, as a Mission Church within the Parish of Broughton; but the church was not consecrated until 3 January 1909.

St. Peter's church closed in 2006.


Churches