Articles from Back Issues of Hel Achau
A few sample articles you may have missed:
- Patronymic Paranoia: by Dafydd Hayes. Hel Achau Issue 36 April 1992.
- Lead Mining on Halkyn Mountain - The Derbyshire Connection: by Bryn Ellis. Hel Achau Issue 44 December 1994.
- Alfred Neobard Palmer 1847 - 1915: by Stewart Blackwell and Bill Wynne-Woodhouse. Hel Achau Issue 18 Spring 1986.
- Emlyn Williams on his Forebears: from a quote in Hel Achau Issue 82 October 2004.
- Cemeteries of the Wrexham District 1 - Ruthin Road: from Hel Achau Issue 50 February 1997.
- Cemeteries of the Wrexham District 2 - St. Giles: from Issues 52, 54 and 56 of Hel Achau 1997.
- The Wireless & Welsh Music in the Twenties: by Alun Trevor from Hel Achau Issue 24 Spring 1988.
- A Penley Register of the Interregnum - Part 1: by Derrick Pratt from Hel Achau Issue 46 August 1995.
- A Penley Register of the Interregnum - Part 2: by Derrick Pratt from Hel Achau Issue 48 April 1996.
- A Register of Tragedy: by Bill Wynne-Woodhouse from Hel Achau Issue 5 Winter 1981.
- Helping The Needy In Wrexham: by Vic Cliffe from Hel Achau Issue 93 August 2007.
- Was your ancestor a Freeholder?: by Stewart Blackwell from Hel Achau Issue 27 Spring 1989.