Coedpoeth

Home > Churches > Coedpoeth

Exterior photograph of Coedpoeth church

St. Tudful

Santes Tudful

Ordnance Survey Reference:

SJ 282513

Listed:

-

Pre-1974 county:

Denbighshire

1974 to 1996 county:

Clwyd

Post-1996 county:

Wrexham

An iron church was opened in Coedpoeth on 16 June 1875. The new stone-built St. Tudful's church was consecrated on 11 August 1895, as a chapel of ease within the ecclesiastical parish of Minera.

• • •

For family history information about the church and parish, visit the GenUKI Coedpoeth page.



Churches