Llanfair Dyffryn Clwyd
St. Cynfarch & St. Mary
Sant Cynfarch & Santes Fair
Ordnance Survey Reference:
1974 to 1996 county:
The ancient parish comprised the townships of Eyarth, Garthgynan, Derwen-Llanerch and Faenol.
The church was mentioned in the Norwich Taxation of 1254. It was restored in 1872, being re-opened on 8 August 1872.
• • •
For family history information about the church and parish, visit the GenUKI Llanfair Dyffryn Clwyd page.