Pentrobin

Home > Churches > Pentrobin

Exterior photograph of Pentrobin church

St. John

Sant Ioan

Ordnance Survey Reference:

SJ 305628

Listed:

Grade II*

Pre-1974 county:

Flintshire

1974 to 1996 county:

Clwyd

Post-1996 county:

Flintshire

Pentrobin (Welsh: Pentrehobyn) is a constituent church in the Rectorial Benefice of Hawarden - it is not a separate parish.

St. John's was consecrated on the 22nd of July 1843.

• • •

For family history information about the church, visit the GenUKI Pentrobin page.


Churches