Tanyfron

Home > Churches > Tanyfron

Exterior photograph of Tanyfron church

St. Alban

Sant Alban

Ordnance Survey Reference:

SJ 295523

Listed:

-

Pre-1974 county:

Denbighshire

1974 to 1996 county:

Clwyd

Post-1996 county:

Wrexham

The parish of Southsea was created on 7 May 1921, from part of the ancient parish of Wrexham, and parts of the parishes of Broughton and Brymbo.

The foundation stone of St Alban's church, Tanyfron, in the parish of Southsea, was laid on 31 August 1896; and the church was opened on 8 March 1897.

St. Alban's church was closed in 2010.

• • •

For family history information about the church, visit the GENUKI Tanyfron page.


Churches