Greenfield

Home > Churches > Greenfield

Exterior photograph of Greenfield church

Holy Trinity

Y Drindod Sanctaidd

Ordnance Survey Reference:

SJ 19477

Listed:

Grade II

Pre-1974 county:

Flintshire

1974 to 1996 county:

Clwyd

Post-1996 county:

Flintshire

Holy Trinity church in Greenfield (Welsh: Maes Glas) was opened on 18 October 1871, as a district church within the parish of Holywell.

• • •

For family history information about the churches and parish, visit the GenUKI Greenfield page.


Churches