SAESNEG YN UNIG.
Y Drindod Sanctaidd
Ordnance Survey Reference:
1974 to 1996 county:
Holy Trinity church was originally a brick-built barn, which was converted to a church in 1836 by adding north and south transepts. It was further improved and extended in 1863, and was consecrated on 22 November 1863. It was known at one time as New Fens Chapel.
The new parish of Bronington, in the former detached part of historic Flintshire, was created in 1836, from part of the parish of Hanmer
For family history information about the church and parish, visit the GenUKI Bronington page.