Brychdyn (Sir y Fflint)

Hafan > Eglwysi > Brychdyn (Sir y Fflint)

Llun allanol o eglwys Brychdyn (Sir y Fflint)

SAESNEG YN UNIG.

St. Mary

Santes Fair

Ordnance Survey Reference:

SJ 343640

Listed:

Grade II*

Pre-1974 county:

Flintshire

1974 to 1996 county:

Clwyd

Post-1996 county:

Flintshire

Broughton (Welsh: Brychdyn) is a constituent church in the Rectorial Benefice of Hawarden - it is not a separate parish.

St. Mary's church was consecrated by the Bishop of Chester on the 8th of September 1824. The chancel was added in 1876-1877.

• • •

For family history information about the church and parish, visit the GenUKI Broughton page.


Eglwysi