Clocaenog

Hafan > Eglwysi > Clocaenog

Llun allanol o eglwys Clocaenog

SAESNEG YN UNIG.

St. Foddhyd

Santes Foddhyd

Ordnance Survey Reference:

SJ 082543

Listed:

Grade II*

Pre-1974 county:

Denbighshire

1974 to 1996 county:

Clwyd

Post-1996 county:

Denbighshire

The ancient parish comprised the townships of Bryngwri, Llanerchgron, Maen-ar-ei-gilydd, Maestyddyn, Clocaenog Ucha, and Clocaenog Isa.

The church, which is dedicated to St. Foddhyd, was mentioned in the Norwich Taxation of 1254. It was renovated in 1856, and again in 1882.

• • •

For family history information about the church and parish, visit the GENUKI Clocaenog page.



Eglwysi