Gwersyllt

Hafan > Eglwysi > Gwersyllt

Llun allanol o eglwys Gwersyllt

SAESNEG YN UNIG.

Holy Trinity

Y Drindod Sanctaidd

Ordnance Survey Reference:

SJ 316535S

Listed:

Grade II

Pre-1974 county:

Denbighshire

1974 to 1996 county:

Clwyd

Post-1996 county:

Wrexham

The parish of Gwersyllt was created in November 1851, from parts of the townships of Gwersyllt (formerly in the parish of Gresford), and Stansty (formerly in the parish of Wrexham).

The foundation stone of the new church was laid on 13 July 1850, and the church was consecrated in the name of the Holy Trinity, on 25 July 1851.

• • •

For family history information about the church and parish, visit the GenUKI Gwersyllt page.


Eglwysi