Tremeirchion

Hafan > Eglwysi > Tremeirchion

Llun allanol o eglwys Tremeirchion

SAESNEG YN UNIG.

Corpus Christi

Ordnance Survey Reference:

SJ 083731

Listed:

Grade II*

Pre-1974 county:

Flintshire

1974 to 1996 county:

Clwyd

Post-1996 county:

Denbighshire

 

Tremeirchion (known as Dymeirchion in some older documents) is one of the ancient parishes of Flintshire. It comprises the five townships of Bryngwyn Esgob, Maenefa, Llan, Graig and Bachegraig.

Some parts of the church date from the fourteenth century. There have been additions through the centuries, and there was extensive restoration and rebuilding in 1864.

• • •

For family history information about the church and parish, visit the GenUKI Tremeirchion page.



Eglwysi