Bwlchgwyn

Hafan > Eglwysi > Bwlchgwyn

Llun allanol o eglwys Bwlchgwyn

SAESNEG YN UNIG.

Christ Church

Eglwys Crist

Ordnance Survey Reference:

SJ 266534

Listed:

-

Pre-1974 county:

Denbighshire

1974 to 1996 county:

Clwyd

Post-1996 county:

Wrexham

The building was erected in 1867, as a combined school and chapel of ease. It was later converted to a church by adding a chancel, vestry and porch, and was consecrated as Christ Church on 1 October 1879.

The new parish of Bwlchgwyn was created on 5 March 1880, from a portion of the parish of Brymbo, and a small part of the parish of Llanfynydd.

• • •

For family history information about the church and parish, visit the GenUKI Bwlchgwyn page.


Eglwysi